Tim and his network are able to assist you at Board or CEO / CFO level in developing strategy, leading change, undertaking interim executive assignments, special investigations, mentoring and coaching and with project leadership and program execution.
His experience is founded in more than 25 years work in senior finance roles, including business process out-sourcing leadership, financial controllership at CFO level, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and change management. Work experience spans the globe, with assignments undertaken in USA, UK, Europe, India, South Africa, SE Asia and Oceania.
In respect of Shared Services, this is now established as the leading delivery model for finance and accounting transformation. With experience developing, implementing and leading both captive and outsourced financial shared services solutions, Shared.Advisor director Tim Morris-Smith is able to assist you with:
– Strategy Development & Solution Design
– Business Case Preparation
– BPO Vendor & Location Selection
– Captive Centre Design & Implementation
– Transition Program Management
– Governance Frameworks
– Internal Customer Relationship Management
– Integrating Acquisitions and Managing Divestment
– Service Level & Partnership Management
– Operational Leadership & Transformation Planning
– Finance Organization Design
– Interim Management at CFO level
– Leadership Mentoring
His ambition is to ensure all assignments deliver the results you want whilst operating to the highest standards of professionalism, objectivity and trust. Tim or one of his network of consultants can join your organization either as a full or part time employee for a specific assignment or on a short, medium or longterm contract basis.